Van Gogh art watch
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Vincent van Gogh watch
A watch with the recognizable brush of van Gogh. An edition inspired by the painting "Sunflowers" from this world-famous artist. Van Gogh watches are unique and available in limited quantities. A special gift.
Van Gogh's masterpieces Sunflowers
Van Gogh's sunflower series includes three paintings with fifteen sunflowers in a vase and two with twelve sunflowers in a vase. Vincent van Gogh painted these works in 1888 and 1889, when he lived in Arles in the south of France. They were displayed at Paul Gauguin's (a close friend of Van Gogh) bedroom. Today they can be found in five different museums over the world.
About the painter
Van Gogh was born in the Netherlands and would later live in Paris and other places in France. He did not have such a happy life and people in his lifetime disliked his beautiful paintings. In all his life, he managed to sell only one of his paintings. He earned no money and remained forever dependent on his parents and brother Theo. He takes to drink and is eventually admitted to a psychiatric hospital. In 1890, he decided - on advice of his doctor - to concentrate on painting and he made his final series: On July 29, 1890 Vincent van Gogh dies and leaves behind more than 850 paintings and nearly 1,300 works on paper.
|Brand||: Van Gogh Museum|
|Designer||: Vincent van Gogh|
|Material||: Watch with synthetic strap|
|Weight||: 40 grams|
- Bezorging in Nederland, Duitsland en België
- Vast pakket tarief € 4,95
- Envelop (busstuk) € 1,95
- Besteld voor 21:00 u volgende werkdag bezorgd in Nederland
- Besteld voor 21.00 u de daarop volgende werkdag bezorgd in Duitsland en België
- Internationale Bezorging
- Tarief afhankelijk van gewicht en bestemming
- De bezorgkosten voor jouw bestelling zie je altijd in je besteloverzicht, voordat je betaalt
- Bezorging afhankelijk van bestemming in 2 tot 7 dagen
- Kijk voor meer bezorginformatie bij 'bezorgen'