The Secrid card protectors and wallets that you can buy in more than 70 countries originate in The Hague, where René van Geer and Marianne van Sasse van Ysselt developed the Secrid concept.
In collaboration with the Rijksmuseum, Secrid designed this special card protector with a unique decoration based on Rembrandt's' Self-portrait with cap and wide-open eyes' from 1630. Perhaps the most endearing portrait of the Netherlands' most famous painter. The Secrid Cardprotector can accommodate up to 6 cards, one of which has thickened letters. Super compact because hardly bigger than a debit card and only 8 mm thick. When you want to have a special Secrid or give it as a present.
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Secrid Rijksmuseum designs
In collaboration with the Rijksmuseum, Secrid designed 3 special card protectors with unique decorations based on works of art from the Rijksmuseum:
- 'Self-portrait with cap and wide-open eyes' by Rembrandt, from 1630.
- Drawing 'Tulip with caterpillar' by Jacob Marrel, from the period 1637-1645.
- Drawings 'The Houses and Buildings along with the Emperors and Heeren-Canals of the City of Amsterdam' by Caspar Jacobsz. Philips from the period 1768 - 1771.
The Secrid Cardprotector
You can find them all over the world: the Secrid card protector, the cardholder with the unique design in which the cards slide upwards in a stepwise manner for easy access. The unique design of Secrid in The Hague has been awarded a Red Dot Design Award. The Secrid protects your most important cards optimally, against bending, wear, and breakage as well as against undesired reading of RFID cards (such as the OV chip card, ID card, the latest credit cards, and company cards). The Secrid Cardprotector is suitable for a maximum of 6 cards, one of which has thickened letters (certain credit cards). Due to its compact size - hardly larger than the debit card and only 8 mm thick - the Cardprotector fits in almost any jacket, pants, or bag. The Secrid Cardprotector comes in beautiful packaging and is therefore also very suitable as a unique gift.
Secrid card protectors and wallets can be found in more than selected 7500 stores in more than 70 countries. About one million Secrids are sold every year. Founders René van Geer and Marianne van Sasse van Ysselt did not expect that when they launched the Secrid Cardprotector in 2009. In the meantime, they have moved from the Caballero factory to the Saturnusstraat in The Hague, where they work with their three children and almost 100 colleagues in a renovated industrial warehouse. A colorful, young family. That is how Van Geer describes the team he has gathered around him over the past ten years.
|Designers||: René van Geer &|
|: Marianne van Sasse van Ysselt|
|Dimensions||: 10,2 x 6,3 x 0,8 cm (l x w x h)|
|Weight||: 200 gram|
- Bezorging in Nederland, Duitsland en België
- Vast pakket tarief € 4,95
- Envelop (busstuk) € 1,95
- Besteld voor 21:00 u volgende werkdag bezorgd in Nederland
- Besteld voor 21.00 u de daarop volgende werkdag bezorgd in Duitsland en België
- Internationale Bezorging
- Tarief afhankelijk van gewicht en bestemming
- De bezorgkosten voor jouw bestelling zie je altijd in je besteloverzicht, voordat je betaalt
- Bezorging afhankelijk van bestemming in 2 tot 7 dagen
- Kijk voor meer bezorginformatie bij 'bezorgen'