Sandmarks is a concept by Studio Joost Gijzel from Utrecht. Originated in the sandbox, developed for production with a 3D printer, made of bio plastic. Fun and educational.
Canal House Green
A sand mold in the shape of a canal house with a bell gable. How nice is that! Just like all Sandmarks sandbox toys with a 3D printer made from PLA bio-plastic. 17 cm high, in green. Also nice as a decorative object.
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Sand mold canal house green with a bell gable
Not just any sand mold, but one in the shape of a canal house (17 cm high) with a bell gable. From Sandmarks sandbox toys. All Sandmarks are made with a 3D printer from PLA, a plastic-based on corn starch that is 100% organic. Also nice as a decorative object in the living room or children's room.
Sandmarks is a concept by Studio Joost Gijzel from Utrecht, with Joost Gijzel graphic and product designer and photographer as the driving force. The idea for a sand form for the Dom Tower, which he looks out on from his studio, arose while he was playing in the sandbox with his two and three-year-old nephew and niece. They really enjoyed building - and demolishing - towers. Since there weren't many educational toys on the market, he thought, let me make it myself. That's where Sandmarks started.
|Designer||: Joost Gijzel|
|Design||: Canal house bell gable|
|Material||: PLA, corn strach based bio plastic|
|Dimensions||: 17 x 8,7 x 8,7 cm (hxwxd)|
- Bezorging in Nederland, Duitsland en België
- Vast pakket tarief € 4,95
- Envelop (busstuk) € 1,95
- Besteld voor 21:00 u volgende werkdag bezorgd in Nederland
- Besteld voor 21.00 u de daarop volgende werkdag bezorgd in Duitsland en België
- Internationale Bezorging
- Tarief afhankelijk van gewicht en bestemming
- De bezorgkosten voor jouw bestelling zie je altijd in je besteloverzicht, voordat je betaalt
- Bezorging afhankelijk van bestemming in 2 tot 7 dagen
- Kijk voor meer bezorginformatie bij 'bezorgen'