From her studio in Rotterdam, Martine Viergever designs highly individual jewelry, which creates a special bond with its wearer.
Long silver necklace with 3 'Chestnuts'
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Martine Viergever designs and makes her distinctive silver jewellery at her studio in Rotterdam. Every piece is handmade and unusual. This silver necklace with 3 large chestnuts belongs to her Things That Might As Well Be...collection;
Viergever is inspired by bits and pieces from everyday life and used this as her starting point for this design. What makes the necklace striking is its length and the three large chestnuts that hang from the chain. With the silver chestnuts, you are quite literally wearing nuts on your chest. Martine Viergever brings out the hidden beauty in everyday objects. This piece of jewellery has a robust and natural appearance, which combines well with various outfits.
Are you looking for jewellery that brings back memories and catches the eye? The unusual charm sets this silver necklace apart. It is just as nice as a treat for yourself or to give as a gift. The necklace with pendant is delivered in an attractive box.
Highest quality silver
925 Silver jewellery is 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is an alloy, usually copper or a similar copper substitute. Every piece from Martine Viergever has a 925 silver stamp to demonstrate the quality. 925 silver is silver of the highest quality, and is also known as Sterling silver.
All of Martine Viergever's handmade pieces bring out the hidden beauty of everyday objects. Her collection Things That Might As Well Be...comprises forgotten clutter lying in kitchen drawers and dusty corners, just waiting to be discovered by Martine. Pen lids, hairpins, and things from nature get a silver coating from Martine, transforming them into beautiful items of jewellery that stir up memories.
|Designer||: Martine Viergever|
|Material||: 925/1000 Sterling silver|
|Colors||: Silver and black|
|Necklace||: 70 cm long x 0,15 à 0,16 cm thick|
|3 Chestnuts||: 7 x 3 x 2 cm (h x b x d)|
|Weight||: 23,7 grams|
|Hand made||: Minor variations|
- Bezorging in Nederland, Duitsland en België
- Vast pakket tarief € 4,95
- Envelop (busstuk) € 1,95
- Besteld voor 21:00 u volgende werkdag bezorgd in Nederland
- Besteld voor 21.00 u de daarop volgende werkdag bezorgd in Duitsland en België
- Internationale Bezorging
- Tarief afhankelijk van gewicht en bestemming
- De bezorgkosten voor jouw bestelling zie je altijd in je besteloverzicht, voordat je betaalt
- Bezorging afhankelijk van bestemming in 2 tot 7 dagen
- Kijk voor meer bezorginformatie bij 'bezorgen'