This publishing house was founded in 1986 by Rudolf van Wezel. The publishing house has since had a good reputation for book publications, magazines and games in the field of design.
Mozaa is a game that combines the game elements of dominos and the creative elements of mosaics. If you love playing games or crafting, drawing or coloring, then this is really the game for you.
Worldwide delivery, within a week
1000+ Dutch Designs, for yourself or as a gift
14 days return period, no questions asked
Mozaa: a mosaic game
Mozaa - the name says it all - it is a game that combines the game elements of dominos and the creative elements of mosaics. If you love playing games or crafting, drawing or coloring, then this is really the game for you.
How do you play Mozaa?
To play Mozaa, you take a card off the stack and try to match that card to the cards that are on the table. And in such a way that the colors join together with the cards that are already played. The player who can make the biggest field of his color or the player who makes the most colors wins the game.
This ancient game comes in a handy and beautifully imprinted cardboard box. Fun as a present. But even more fun as a present for Christmas, Mother's day, Father's day, or a birthday. And also fun, small, and light enough to take on vacation, to play on the outside patio table or patio floor. For young and old: starting at age 4.
|Brand||: Bis Publishers|
: Printed cardboard
:12 x 12 x 4 cm (l x b x d) box size
: Cardboard game box
- Bezorging in Nederland, Duitsland en België
- Vast pakket tarief € 4,95
- Envelop (busstuk) € 1,95
- Besteld voor 21:00 u volgende werkdag bezorgd in Nederland
- Besteld voor 21.00 u de daarop volgende werkdag bezorgd in Duitsland en België
- Internationale Bezorging
- Tarief afhankelijk van gewicht en bestemming
- De bezorgkosten voor jouw bestelling zie je altijd in je besteloverzicht, voordat je betaalt
- Bezorging afhankelijk van bestemming in 2 tot 7 dagen
- Kijk voor meer bezorginformatie bij 'bezorgen'